To make logging on easier you can choose to save your user ID on your computer so you won't need to enter it each time you come back to the site.However, if you are using a shared computer we would not recommend using the Remember me facility. To stop your ID being remembered simply un-tick the selection box the next time you log on.
We remember your user ID with an 'encrypted cookie' stored on your PC. This holds your user ID ready for your next visit. For further information on cookies please refer to the following website: www.aboutcookies.org.
FEMALE EFL POSITIONS AT EITHER A LANGUAGE ACADEMY OR UNIVERSITY IN RIYADH
Start Date: ASAP
**GREAT TAX FREE SALARY**SECURE COMPOUND LIVING**
**CHAUFFEUR PROVIDED FOR SHOPPING TRIPS AND SIGHTSEEING**
Prime Teachers are recruiting for female EFL instructors to work at Language Academies or Universities in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We have a range of exciting new projects offering you the opportunity to develop your EFL career in a challenging environment, working with adult students.
Main Duties Include:
• Deliver EFL instruction to female students between 18-22 years of age (either University students or female employees of private and governmental agencies)
• Administrative duties including record keeping and report writing,
• Participation in program activities including training, orientation, workshops, testing and placements,
• Keeping office hours in order to advise/counsel students who may need extra help.
Essential Criteria: To apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements:
• Native English Speaker
• Bachelor’s Degree (any subject is accepted, though relevant subjects such as English, Applied Linguistics and TESOL are preferred)
• TEFL Qualification (e,g CELTA – No online qualifications or those less than 120 hours will be accepted)
• Minimum of 2 years’ EFL experience
• Previous experience working in the Middle East preferred
• Good working knowledge of ICT
• Salary from $3,000 per month TAX FREE
• Free accommodation (or housing allowance in some cases)
• Free transport
• Free health care
• Free flights
• Holiday allowance (specific details dependent on project)
WE WILL NOT CONSIDER OR REPLY TO ANY APPLICATIONS IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ESSENTIAL CRITERIA LISTED ABOVE SO PLEASE ENSURE YOU MATCH THE DETAILED REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING
Prime Teachers is a trading name of Prime Education Consultancy Ltd
2 Clifton Moore Business Village, James Nicolson Link,
York, YO30 4XG.
Company Number: 6625432
VAT Registration Number: 126 0817 32
Data Protection Policy
© Copyright. All rights reserved Prime Teachers 2015.